4Days 3Nights Nairobi to Samburu Game Reserve/Lake Nakuru Wildlife Budget/Lodge Safari
Samburu national reserve derives its name from the Samburu people of Kenya who have lived in the area for many years.
The Uaso Nyiro River cuts through this reserve, drawing a big population of Kenya animals to the park. The river bustles with activity from its huge population of Nile crocodile.
The reserve's topography is mainly open savannah (grassland) with clusters of acacia trees, forest, thorn trees and grassland vegetation.
Samburu National Reserve was one of the two areas in which conservationists George and Joy Adamson raised Elsa the Lioness. Their story was made famous by the bestselling book and award-winning movie "Born Free"
Samburu National Reserve is situated within the Rift Valley Province of Kenya. Measuring approximately 104sq. kilometres (approx. 65sq. miles) in size, this unfenced savannah grassland is roughly 350km (217 miles) from Nairobi. It is relatively small in size compared to other Kenyan parks, such as Tsavo or Masai Mara.
Day 1: Nairobi/Samburu-Drive North via Mt. Kenya past coffee plantations to Samburu Game Reserve noted for the unusual reticulated Giraffe, Grevys, Zebra, Gerenuk and Somali Ostrich. Picnic lunch and game drive enroute. Dinner and overnight at campsite/lodge.
Day 2: Samburu-Full day in Samburu Game Reserve- with early morning and late afternoon game viewing. Meals and overnight at the campsite/ lodge.
“The Bird Watchers’ Paradise”
On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, lies the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking,picnic and game drives.
Day 3: Samburu – Nakuru-Leave after breakfast with game drive en-route. Drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. Picnics lunch enroute arriving late in the afternoon Meals and overnight at a Nakuru hotel camp.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi-After breakfast proceed for game drive in Nakuru National Park. Lunch and depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
None Resident Budget camping cost per person
Price for 1 single person = $890
Price for 2 person = $570 per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $550 per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $530 per person sharing
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 single person = $
Price for 2 person = $ per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $ per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $ per person sharing
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation Budget as pre the booking,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,