1Day Trip Nairobi to Amboseli National park & Kilimanjaro
Daily departures at 5:oo am-6am
The Kilimanjaro Royal Court”
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
Day-1;Depart from your Nairobi hotel of residence and drive to Amboseli National Park,enjoy safari game drive as you head towards your safari camp for lunch Amboseli Serena Lodge or any other lodge or camp in Amboseli. after lunch a short relaxation followed by an Afternoon game drive to see the animals and birds, if weather permitting you will enjoy views of Africa's highest mountain - Mount Kilimanjaro.Return to Nairobi arriving in the evening. Drop off at your hotel.
Transport by Safari mini bus
None Resident Cost
Price for 1 person = $ 250-inclusive
Price for 2 person = $ 180- per person sharing-inclusive
Price for 4 person = $ 160- per person sharing-inclusive
Price for 6 person = $ 130- per person sharing-inclusive
Kenyan Resident/Citizen Cost
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 person = $ 370
Price for 2 person = $ 240-per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $ 200-per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $ 180-per person sharing
Included in the Budget Safari Cost;
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget Safari cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
Private group/Family group & Private Safari-Please enquire
Please Call to Book;
Nairobi Excurssions & Day Trips Tours
- Nairobi to Nairobi National Park Daily Departure
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Amboseli National park & Kilimanjaro
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Masinga Dam
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Elementaita Nature Walk Adventure
- 1Day Trip tour Nairobi to Menengai crater
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt.Longonot hiking & Lake Naivasha Boat tour
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt. Kenya Trekking Safari
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Oldonyo Sabuk National Park
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mount Suswa Hikking
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Naivasha/Boat Tour & Hells Gate Cycling Adventure.
- Nairobi City Tour to giraffe centre/david shedrick & karen brixen
- Nairobi City Tour to Kenya National Museum