2Days 1Night Kericho Tea Hotel Luxury Weekend & Holiday
Kericho is the biggest town in Kericho County located in the highlands west of the Kenyan Rift Valley. Standing on the edge of the Mau Forest, Kericho has a warm and temperate climate making it an ideal location for agriculture and in particular, the large scale cultivation of tea.
The town is strategically located along Kenya's western tourism circuit with access to Lake Victoria, the Maasai Mara National Reserve and Ruma National Park.
As of the 1999 census, the town has a population of 150,000.Kericho is the home town of the Kipsigis, who are a part of the Kalenjin people.
Private group/Honeymooners/Family group & private Safari-please enquire.
Accomndation;-At Kericho Tea Hotel.
None Resident;;2pax-$.per.person sharing Acc
None Resident 4pax-$..per.person Double Ac
Prices may change according to the hotels changes
The Packages Includes •
- Transport in a luxurious open roof tour van for good for game viewing
- Accommodation in a budget or luxury tented camp or lodge as per the bookings
- Meals on full board basis-Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- morning and evening game drives a day
- Services of a professional tour guide/Driver
The Packages excludes
- Park Entry fees,payable direct at the park gate.
- Drinks •
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Boat fee.