3Days 2Nights Aberdares Tree Tops Hotel Weekend & Holiday
Treetops Hotel is a hotel in Aberdare National Park in Kenya near the township of Nyeri, 1,966 m (6,450 ft) above sea level on the Aberdare Range and in sight of Mount Kenya. First opened in 1932 by Eric Sherbrooke Walker, it was literally built into the tops of the trees of Aberdare National Park as a treehouse, offering the guests a close view of the local wildlife in complete safety.
“For the first time in the history of the world,” wrote big-game hunter Jim Corbett in the Treetops logbook, “a young girl climbed into the tree as a princess and climbed down as a queen.” Treetops, founded in 1932, is Kenya’s oldest safari lodge, and Corbett was in residence when Princess Elizabeth learnt of the death of her father while she was staying in a treetop cabin there on an official visit in 1952.
Activities;Game drive at the Aberdares National Park
Private group/Family group & private Safari-please enquire
Accomndation;- Tree Tops Hotel
Resident;- 2pax -ksh.37,500 per.person.sharing.
Resident;- 4pax -Ksh.27,500 p.p.sharing.
None resident;-2pax-$390 p.p..sharing.
None resident;-4pax-$.310 p.p.sharing.
None Resident-6pax-$280.person sharing.
prices may change according to the hotels changes
The Packages Includes •
- Transport in a luxurious open roof tour van for a good game viewing
- Accommodation in a budget or luxury tented camp or lodge as per the bookings
- Meals on full board basis-Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- morning and evening game drives a day
- Services of a professional tour guide/Driver
The Packages excludes
- Park Entry fees,payable direct at the park gate.
- Drinks •
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Boat fee.