2Days 1Night Lake Naivasha Luxury Expedition
Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake in Kenya, outside the town of Naivasha in Nakuru County, which lies north west of Nairobi. It is part of the Great Rift Valley. The name derives from the local Maasai name Nai'posha, meaning "rough water" because of the sudden storms which can arise.
Private group/Honeymooners/Family group & private Safari-please enquire
Game Drive at the Hells Gate National park
Resident-2pax21,000ksh.per person sharing
Resident-4pax19,900ksh.per person sharing
Resident-6pax18,500ksh.per person sharing
None Resident;-From-2pax-$220-person sharing
None Resident-From-4pax-$210-person sharing.
None Resident-From-6pax-$195-person sharing.
Prices may change according to the hotels changes
The Packages Includes •
- Transport in a luxurious open roof tour van for good game viewing
- Accommodation in a budget or luxury tented camp or lodge as per the bookings
- Meals on full board basis-Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- 3Hours game drives at the hells gate national park
- Services of a professional tour guide/Driver
The Packages excludes
- Park Entry fees,payable direct at the hells gate nationalpark gate.
- Drinks •
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Boat fee where applicable.