2Days 1Night Kichakani Cabins and the Hidden Lake Ol'bolosat
In the chilly shadows of the Aberdare Ranges in central Kenya lies a tiny lake. Lake Ol Bolossat – the only lake in Kenya’s Central Province – is the source of the Ewaso Narok River which flows silently underground towards the Lorian Swamp before emerging and tumbling down the 75 metres (256 feet) Thomson Falls into the boulder strewn gorge below and eventually joining the Tana River and flowing east into the Indian Ocean.
Lake Ol Bollosat is known for its peculiar habit of drying up and springing back to life in some ambiguous intermittent patterns. This time however, given its current precarious state – environmentalists are worried that if it dries up it may never again come back to life.
Private group/Honeymooners/Family group & private Safari-please Call
Transport; 8 seater tour van
Resident;-From-2pax per.person sharing.
None Resident;-From-2pax-$person sharing.
None Resident-From-4pax-$person sharing.
None Resident-From-6pax-$.person sharing.
Prices may change according to the hotels changes
The Packages Includes •
- Transport in a luxurious open roof tour van for good a game viewing
- Accommodation in a budget or luxury tented camp or lodge as per the bookings
- Meals on full board basis-Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Services of a professional tour guide/Driver
The Packages excludes
- Park Entry fees,payable direct at the park gate.
- Drinks •
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Boat fee where applicable.