Departures every saturday;
2Days 1Night Maasai mara weekend budget bus/Truck expedition
The Masai mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenyas wildlife viewing areas, The annual Wildbeests migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November .Covering an area of over 1500 square km, the Masai mara is one of the most visited and most popular tourist destination in east Africa .The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland.
DAY1-We leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive through the scenic Great Rift Valley, after the stop to view the valley we proceed to Narok,arriving Masai mara for lunch followed by afternoon game drive in the park, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY2- Early game drive then back to the camp/lodge for full b/fast, after we pack and leave, we drive back to Nairobi.
-ksh.9,500 per person sharing
The Packages Includes •
- Transport in a luxurious open roof tour van for good game viewing
- Accommodation in a budget or luxury tented camp or lodge as per the bookings
- Meals on full board basis-Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- morning and evening game drives a day
- Services of a professional tour guide/Driver
The Packages excludes
- Park Entry fees,payable direct at the park gate.
- Drinks •
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Boat fee where applicable.