1Day Trip to Aberdares National Park & Tree Tops Hotel
“The Majestic Moorland”
Picturesque, steep forested ravines and open moorland characterise the Aberdare National Park. The park provides a habitat for elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others. Rare sightings include those of the Giant Forest hog, bongo, golden cat, serval cat, African wild cat, African civet cat and the blue duiker. Visitors can indulge in picnics, trout fishing in the rivers and camping in the moorlands. Bird viewing is rewarding, with over 250 species of birds in the park, including the Jackson's Francolin, Sparrow hawks, goshawks, eagles, sunbirds and plovers.
Day-1 We pick from your Nairobi hotel, Drive to Aberdares National Park,Aberdare is a fascinating national park with stunning hiking terrains, natural forests, and beautiful landscapes. Your safari holiday starts and ends in Nairobi. The holiday begins with a drive from Nairobi to Aberdare where you will spend full day watching wildlife and viewing the beautiful hills, valleys, waterfalls as well as the wildlife,Lunch at the Tree tops hotel watching the animals visiting the lodge water hole,Later we leave the hotel and the Aberdares for Nairobi arriving later in the evening.
The Aberdare Mountain ranges soar to peaks of 13,000 feet and dip into deep, V shaped valleys with streams and rivers cascading over spectacular waterfalls, including Kenya's longest fall of approximately 1,000 feet! Located in the heart of the Kikuyu tribe highlands area, in Central Kenya, traditional folklore states that the Aberdare Mountains are one of the homes of Ngai, God.
To the east of the ranges are the fertile farming lands of the Kikuyu tribe, which were settled by the colonists in the early decades of the Twentieth century and Mount Kenya. The area between the Aberdares and Mount Kenya are part of what became known as the European highlands. To the west,
Private group/Family group & Private Safari-Please enquire
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
Price for 1 single person = $280-
Price for 2 person = $200 per person sharing-inclusive
Price for 4 person = $185 per person sharing-inclusive
Price for 6 person = $140 per person sharing-inclusive
Resident;-Cost for-2pax.ksh.11,500- per person sharing.
Resident;-Cost for-4pax-ksh.7,500- per person saharing.
Resident;-Cost for-6pax-ksh.6,500- per person sharing.
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 single person = $370 p.p-sharing
Price for 2 person = $280 p.p-sharing
Price for 4 person = $210 p.p -sharing
Price for 6 person = $200 p.p-sharing
Included in the Budget Safari Cost;
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget Safari cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,
Nairobi Excurssions & Day Trips Tours
- 1Day-Nairobi National Park Daily Departure
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Masinga Dam
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Elementaita Nature Walk Adventure
- 1Day Trip tour Nairobi to Menengai crater
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt.Longonot hiking & Lake Naivasha Boat tour
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt. Kenya Trekking Safari
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Oldonyo Sabuk National Park
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mount Suswa Hikking
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Naivasha/Boat Tour & Hells Gate Cycling Adventure.
- Nairobi City Tour to giraffe centre/david shedrick & karen brixen
- Nairobi City Tour to Kenya National Museum