3days 2Nights Tsavo East/Tsavo West National Parks Budget/Lodge Safari
“Theatre of the Wild”
Tsavo West National park and Tsavo East National Parks were once a single park, but are now separated. Tsavo West National Park is situated west of its sister, Tsavo East National Park, and is approximately 188km west of Mombasa. This park is considered the best for topography fans who also want to view Kenya's animals and birds.
The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilomtere long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, make for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
Day-1 We depart Nairobi after break fast in the morning,drive to Tsavo National Park,Enter Tsavo EastNationalPark through Man Eaters Park Gate and we begin our game drive towards the Voi gate for lunch at the Voi wildlife lodge,Afternoon game drive in search of Tsavo East game like Red Elephant,Buffalos,Antelopes including Cats family. Dinner and overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge/budget camping.
Day-2 Early morning game drive, then back to the lodge for breakfast,After breakfast we proceed to Tsavo West National Park,We enter Tsavo West through West gate,Where we start our game drive towards Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch,Afternoon game drive with a visit to the Rihno Sunctuary to possibly see the black Rihno and other Animals, Dinner and Overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge/budget camping.
Day-3 After breafast we procceed on with game drive and a visit to Mzima Springs where you can view Fish,Hippos,Crocodiles and other aquatic animals from an underground observation tank. After we leave the park and drive to Nairobi.
Note; this safari can operate as either, luxury lodge safari or budget camping safari-please enquire;-
Nights at one of the following accommodations (Safari lodges) in Tsavo East & West National Parks
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
None Resident Luxury Safari cost per person;
Price for 1 single person = $850
Price for 2 person = $780 per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $760 per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $750 per person sharing
Child discount: between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 single person = $
Price for 2 person = $ per person
Price for 4 person = $ per person
Price for 6 person = $ per person
For-; Budget Camping accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Luxury Safari Cost;
- Accommodation as per the itinerary,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Luxury Safari cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary,