1Day Nairobi National Park-Daily Departure
“The World’s Wildlife Capital”
Nairobi National Park is a unique ecosystem by being the only protected area in the world close to a capital city. The park is located only 7 km from Nairobi city centre. The savannah ecosystem comprise of different vegetation types. Open grass plains with scattered acacia bush are predominant.
Major wildlife attractions are the Black rhino, lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, buffaloes, Giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, elands and diverse bird life with over 400 species recorded. Other attractions include the Ivory burning site Monument, Nairobi Safari Walk, the Orphanage and the walking trails at hippo pools.
Tour starts at 700hrs morning to this unique wildlife sanctuary, is tucked just 10 kms away from the bustling city
centre. Several animal species including four members of the big five, exceptional being the elephant. Animals to be found here include; lions, leopards, zebras, rhinos, wildebeests, and other species including beautiful bird life. The tour returns to the city centre at sundown. A private tour of the same can be arranged in the morning and Afternoon, big groups tour as well.
Transport by Safari mini bus
None Resident Cost per person Sharing
Price for 1 person = $170
Price for 2 person = $120 per person sharing inclusive
Price for 4 person = $100 per person sharing inclusive
Price for 6 person = $ 90 per person sharing inclusive
EAST AFRICAN CITIZEN
Cost per person Sharing
Resident;-Group of-2person.ksh. 6,500per.person sharing.
Resident;-Group of-4person-ksh.4,000per.person saharing.
Resident;-Group of-6person-ksh.3,000person sharing.
NONE RESIDENT Cost per person Sharing
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 person = $ 250
Price for 2 person = $ 400
Price for 4 person = $ 600
Price for 6 person = $ 750
Included in the Budget Safari Cost;
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget Safari cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Personal needs
Private group/Family group & Private Safari-Please enquire
Please Call to Book;
Nairobi Excurssions & Day Trips Tours
- Nairobi to Nairobi National Park Daily Departure
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Amboseli National park & Kilimanjaro
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Masinga Dam
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Elementaita Nature Walk Adventure
- 1Day Trip tour Nairobi to Menengai crater
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt.Longonot hiking & Lake Naivasha Boat tour
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mt. Kenya Trekking Safari
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
- 1Day Tour Nairobi to Oldonyo Sabuk National Park
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Mount Suswa Hikking
- 1Day Trip Nairobi to Lake Naivasha/Boat Tour & Hells Gate Cycling Adventure.
- Nairobi City Tour to giraffe centre/david shedrick & karen brixen
- Nairobi City Tour to Kenya National Museum