2Days 1Night Nairobi to Masai Mara Safari Luxury or Budget Safari
The Masai mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenyas wildlife viewing areas, The annual Wildbeests migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November .Covering an area of over 1500 square km, the Masai mara is one of the most visited and most popular tourist destination in east Africa .The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland.
DAY1-We leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive through the scenic Great Rift Valley, after the stop to view the valley we proceed to Narok,arriving Masai mara for lunch followed by afternoon game drive in the park, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY2- Early breakfast at your camp or Lodge check out and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore Carnivore restauran https://www.tamarind.co.ke/carnivore/ afterwards drop off at your hotel or Airport.
Note: Our-road safari trip cost/price depends on the following:
- Type of Safari Vehicle to be used.namely
- Safari Minibus (Van)
- 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
- Number of person sharing the transport
Overnight at any of the following accommodation (Safari Camps and Lodges) in Masai Mara Reserve
- Miti mingi Eco camp http://www.mitimingiecocamp.com/
- Mara Manyatta Camp http://www.masaimaramanyattacamp.com/
- Mara enchoro Camp http://www.enchorowildlifecamp.com/
- Mara Sidai Camp https://www.marasidai.com/
- Mara Rhino Camp http://rhinotouristcamp.com/photo-gallery/
Transport by Safari mini bus Van
- Price for 1 person = $ 500
- Price for 2 person = $ 700
- Price for 4 person = $ 1,000
- Price for 6 person = $ 1,500
- Child discount: between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
- Price for 1 person = $ 800
- Price for 2 person = $ 1,000
- Price for 4 person = $ 1,300
- Price for 6 person = $ 1,800
- Child discount between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents.
Included in the Safari Cost
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up from your hotel and back
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis (All Inclusive)
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- International Airfare
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,
Do's And Don'ts In The Game Reserves & National Park.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals it is dangerous.