2Days 1Night Nairobi to Masai Mara Express Luxury/Budget Safari
The Masai mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenyas wildlife viewing areas, The annual Wildbeests migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November .Covering an area of over 1500 square km, the Masai mara is one of the most visited and most popular tourist destination in east Africa .The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland.
DAY1-We leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive through the scenic Great Rift Valley, after the stop to view the valley we proceed to Narok,arriving Masai mara for lunch followed by afternoon game drive in the park, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY2- Early game drive then back to the camp/lodge for full b/fast, after we pack and leave,and we drive back to Nairobi.
Overnight stay at any of the following accommodation Budget Safari Camps in Masai Mara Reserve
- Mara Sidai Camp http://marasidaicamp.com/
- Mara Rhino Camp http://www.rhinotouristcamp.com/
- Masai Mara Manyatta Campwww.manyattacamp.com
Transport by Safari mini bus Van
Budget camping safari cost per person sharing
Cost for 1 single person = $410
Cost for 2 person = $290 per person sharing
Cost for 4 person = $270 per person sharing
Cost for 6 person = $250 per person sharing
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Cost for 1 single person = $610
Cost for 2 person = $380 per person sharing
Cost for 4 person = $310 per person sharing
Cost for 6 person = $270 per person sharing
- For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
2nights at one of the Luxury Accommodations (camps and Lodges in Maasai Mara)
Please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,
Do's And Don'ts In The Game Reserves & National Park.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals it is dangerous.