3Days 2Nights Nairobi to Meru National Park Budget Safari
Meru National Park, situated in northern Kenya, covers an area of 870 square kilometers. It straddles the equator about 370 kilometers northeast of Nairobi.It is fringed on its western boundary by the chain of the Nyambeni Hills which raise up to 2500 meters
above sea level. These hills, with pockets of protected forests at their top, act as a formidable water catchment system. Thus they are the source of 13 permanent rivers that eventually cut across the Park itself. Such an abundance of water flowing through a predominantly arid part of Kenya creates a mosaic of different habitats making Meru one of the most diverse Parks in the whole Africa. Swamps, riverine forests, savannah, sparse and thick bush follow one another producing an astonishing and varied landscape with no parallel in many other Parks of East Africa.
DAY;2;-Full day Meru National Park;-Full day is spent game viewing in the park,a visit to the Rhino sanctuary, Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY;3;- After an early game drive,we drive back to the camp for full breakfast,After the breakfast we pack and leave as we drive out to the park gate with game drive en route, Out of the park gate we drive towards mount kenya,past the equator again to Nairobi,Arrive nairobi later in the evening.
Note; this safari can operate as either, luxury lodge safari or budget camping safari-please enquire;-
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
None Resident Budget/camping cost per person sharing
Price for 1 person = $670
Price for 2 person = $490 per person-sharing
Price for 4 person = $450 per person-sharing
Price for 6 person = $420 per person-sharing
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1single person = $
Price for 2 person = $-sharing
Price for 4 person = $-sharing
Price for 6 person = $-sharing
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation Budget as pre the booking,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive