3Days 2Nights Nairobi to Maasai Mara Budget/Luxury Safari
The Wildebeest Migration, is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World” and also known as The World Cup of Wildlife. If there is a safari you should go on, this has it be it. The Maasai Mara and the Serengeti National Park together form what no other reserve in Africa can! It is incredible, it is magic, it is indescribable and it is WOW!
No where in the world is there a movement of animals as immense as the wildebeest migration, over two million animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya during July through to October.
The migration has to cross the Mara River in the Maasai Mara where crocodiles will prey on them. This is one of the highlights as the animals try and cross the Mara River alive.
In the Maasai Mara they will be hunted, stalked, and run down by the larger carnivores. The Maasai Mara also has one of the largest densities of lion in the world and is no wonder this is the home of the wildlife channels Big Cat.
Day 1. Nairobi - Mara-Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara arriving at the camp in the afternoon for lunch. Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Camp.
Day 2. Maasai Mara-Full day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5.Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight stay at the Camp/lodge.
The maasai mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures,Dinner and overnight stay at the Camp/lodge.
Day 3. Mara - Nairobi-Early breakfast at your camp or Lodge check out and drive back to Nairobi arriving in the evening, afterwards drop off at your hotel/Airport.
Note; this safari can operate as both, luxury lodge safari or budget camping safari-please enquire;-
2 nights at one of the following accommodations (budget camps) in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Sidai Camp http://marasidaicamp.com/
- Mara Rhino Camp http://www.rhinotouristcamp.com/
- Masai Mara Manyatta Camp www.masaimaramanyattacamp.com
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
None Resident Budget Safari Cost
Price for 1 single person = $680
Price for 2 person = $475 per person-sharing inclusive
Price for 4 person = $410 per person -sharing inclusive
Price for 6 person = $380 per person-sharing inclusive
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 single person = $980
Price for 2 person = $625 per person-sharing.inclusive
Price for 4 person = $485 per person-sharing.inclusive
Price for 6 person = $430 per person-sharing.inclusive
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation Budget as pre the booking,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,