3Days 2Nights Nairobi to Samburu Game Reserve Budget Safari
Depart Nairobi and drive North past coffee plantations via MT. Kenya to Samburu National Park. Picnic lunch and game drive enroute to the Lodge/Camp. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite/lodge.
Samburu Game Reserve is situated in the hot and arid fringes of Kenya 's vast Northern Frontier District. The area is home to the Samburu tribe, pastoral relatives of the Masai. The landscape is rugged and dramatic - against a backdrop of volcanic mountains, gaunt hills and withered scrub tree punctuate the sparse and dry terrain with clusters of the incredibly hardy desert rose providing the ocassional flash of vivid colour. The Ewaso Nyiro river, lifeline of the area, runs along the southern boundary dividing Samburu from Buffalo Springs Reserve. Crocodile and hippo share the river with the many small herds of elephant which bathe and frolic in the muddy brown waters during the heat of the day before returning later to browse on the lush vegetation of the riverine forest. Buffalo , lion, leopard, cheetah and plains game may also be seen but a special feature of this Reserve are the various species of game unique to these northern parks - Beisa oryx, the long necked gerenuk, Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and the blue shanked Somali ostrich.
Day; 2- samburu full day game drive-Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, Mid-morning game viewing, Afternoon game drive . Meals and overnight at the campsite/lodge.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/unlikely-animal-friends/videos/the-lioness-and-the-oryx/"click to see a lioness adopted to a baby oryx at samburu game reserve,kenya"
Day; 3- samburu-Nairobi-You will wake up to an early morning game drive after which you will have you breakfast. Drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch or late after Lunch, afterwards drop off at your respective Nairobi hotel or Airport.
Transport by Safari mini bus (Van)
Price for 1 single person = $680
Price for 2 person = $470 per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $420 per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $380 per person sharing
Transport by Safari 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser (Jeep)
Price for 1 single person = $
Price for 2 person = $ per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $ per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $ per person sharing
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation Budget as pre the booking,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,