4days 3Nights Nairobi to Lake Bogoria Wilderness Treks & Lake Baringo Boat Safari
"WALKING IN THE WILD"
Lake Bogoria is an alkaline lake located within a volcanic basin in Kenya. It comprises of geysers and hot springs and the geysers have even been recorded at erupting as much as 5m high spontaneously. This lake in Kenya has been protected since 1973 and still remains one of the best natural reserves to visit on a Kenyan safari.
In 1892, J. W. Gregory, the great geologist who first set eyes on Lake Bogoria, described it as “The most beautiful view in Africa”. For decades only the intrepid could reach the shoreline of Lake Bogoria by foot – as no roads existed – nowadays there are quite a few routes and roads available to get to Lake Bogoria…however, 4×4 vehicles are recommended, as well as travelling with an organised group, in order to be better equipped to deal with the unexpected aspects of the rough terrain.
Lake Bogoria presents an exciting contrast to the more conventional game parks to the south and east. The lake and the area around it form a national reserve and although this reserve is primarily scenic it is by no means devoid of wildlife. Birds are plentiful and at times – especially when the waters of Lake Nakuru are low – it is the filled with hundreds of thousands of flamingo. On the north eastern shore of Lake Bogoria, the greater kudu are to be found, as well as a number of plains game.
DAY-1 Nairobi-Bogoria, Pick up from airport/hotel, proceed to nakuru for lunch, afternoon arrive in lake bogoria for anevening guided walk, Diner and over night at the campsite/hotel
DAY-2 After b/fast we start walking in the lake Bogoria game reserve,towards the hot springs where we have our packed lunch,
Then we proceed south looking for the animals like this rear antelope Kudu,then we start our walk back to the camp, Diner and over night at the campsite/hotel
DAY-3 Early morning walk to the north. visit the swamps to see the different types of birds, then later back to the campsite/hotel for lunch, Afternoon we drive north to lake Baringo, afternoon boat tour to the lake to see hippos, Crocs, birds, Dinner and over night at the campsite/lodge
DAY-4 ;-After b/fast we start our journey back to Nairobi, lunch en route, arrive Nairobi later evening. safari end.
Transfer by Safari bus/car
None Resident Budget Camping cost per person sharing;
Price for 1 single person = $480
Price for 2 person = $420 per person sharing
Price for 4 person = $350 per person sharing
Price for 6 person = $310 per person sharing
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget Camping Safari Cost;
• Transfer to and from Nairobi
• Full board Budget/camping accommodation whilst on safari.
• Meal plan as detailed: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Accommodations in Budget/campsite as per the itinerary(all camping gears,except sleeping bag)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional guide, and skilled cook
• 1lrt drinking water per day
Excluded in the Budget Camping cost:
• tips, (sleeping bags,but can hire one) soft or alcol drinks, personal trekking gears,
• International flights,
• Visas to Kenya,
• Items of personal nature,
• Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary,
Please Call to Book; +254-733 971191,
Kenya Walking & Camel Treks Safaris
- 3days 2Nights Nairobi to Mount Suswa Maasai Treks Safari
- 4days 3Nights Nairobi to Lake Bogoria Walking & Lake Baringo Boat Safari
- 4Days Amboseli & Kilimanjaro Maasai Treks Safari
- 6Days Walking Wamba Hills/Samburu Game Reserve & Mt. Kenya Safari
- 6Days Loita Hills Walking & Masai Mara Game Reserve safari
- 6Days Maralal Samburu camel walk safari
- 6days Rendile camel walk / samburu game reserve safari
- 5days Aberdare Village House/Wamba Hills Camel Treks & Meru Game Safari