4Days 3Nights Nairobi to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru Budget Camping/Lodge Safari
A safari to the world famous Birds sanctuary of lake nakuru, then south over the mau escapment to kenyas greatest concentration of game-the maasai mara. Lake Nakuru is a shallow strongly alkaline lake set in a picturesque landscape of sarrounding woodland and grassland, The surface of the lake occupies about a third of the park,
Day1; Pick up from nairobi and drive via the scenic Great Rift Valley,we stop to view the valley, then we proceed to masai mara for lunch, after noon game drive in the park, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day2;Full day spent exploring this park in search of big fiveMasai Mara ,with a possibility of seeing the annual Wildbeest migration thats takes place from July through to Octomber, (a hot air balloon can be arranged at an extra cost,) dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day3;After b/fast we leave masaai mara we drive to Nakuru for lunch, then proceed to the evening game drive, to see flamingos, rhino, and much more, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day4;Early wake up for an early morning game drive after which you will have you breakfast. Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch or later after Lunch,afterwards drop off at your respective Nairobi hotel or Airport.
Maasai mara overnights at any of the following Safari Camps or Lodges in Masai Mara National Reserve
3rd overnight at any of the following safari Camps or Lodges in Lake Nakuru National Park
Cost for 1single person = $700
Cost for 2 person sharing = $670
Cost for 4 person sharing = $ 660
Cost for 6 person sharing = $ 650
Child discount between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Cost for 1single person = $
- Cost for 2 person sharing = $
- Cost for 4 person sharing = $
- Cost for 6 person sharing = $
For-; Luxury Lodge accomodation-;please Contact us for pricing;
Included in the Budget camping Safari Cost;
- Accommodation Budget as pre the booking,
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch,
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- 1liter Bottled mineral water per person per day during safari.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees.
Excluded in the Budget camping cost:
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.
- Night game drive
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary,